Devcon Stop Seize Nickel is a heavy duty, high temperature water repelling compound that protects against seizure of metal parts. It resists corrosion and galling and reduces friction and wear in heavy pressure applications. It is recommended for use with stainless steel and other alloys where a copper based anti-seize compound is unsuitable.
Stop Seize Nickel does not contain sulphur, copper, molybdenum disulphide & graphite. It has been specifically designed to withstand highly caustic and corrosive conditions. The solid constituents are chemically inert to concentrated acid and alkaline attack, thus providing maximum protection in this environment.
Stop Seize Nickel has outstanding anti-seize properties in conditions up to 1400°C.
Features & Benefits:
- Does not contain sulphur,copper,molybdenum disulphide & graphite.
- Outstanding anti-seize properties in conditions up to 1400°C
- Resists galling of parts, especially stainless steel.
- Suitable for ease of assembly and dismantling of metal components.
- Specifically designed to withstand highly caustic and corrosive conditions.
- Remains homogenous during storage and will not harden during service.
Areas of Application:
- Lubricating and protecting stainless steel fasteners.
- Industrial fasteners and other threaded components.
- Valve assemblies.