AAP Gas Ball Valve Stainless Steel Lever
- For low to medium gas applications. Can also be used for certain chemicals and oils
- Thread: AS1722.1
- Max Working Temperature: 60°C
- Cold Working Pressure: 2500kPa
- Body: Brass (Nickel Plated)
- Seat Retainer: Brass (Nickel Plated)
- Seat: P.T.F.E.
- Ball: Brass (Chromium plated)
- Stem: Brass
- Gland: Brass
- Packing: Viton (Double O-Ring)
- Lever: Stainless Steel (Plastic Coated)
- Lever Retaining Nut: Brass (Nickel Plated)
- T-Handle (Optional) DR Brass
About Ball Valves:
- A ball valve is a valve with a spherical ball with an orifice straight through mounted between teflon seats in either a screwed or flanged body in various materials.
- When the orifice is in line with both ends of the valve flow will occur.
- When the valve is closed the orifice is perpendicular to the ends of the valve.
- The lever/handle will be in line with the orifice position, an indication of the valve position.