Stainless Steel Ball Valve 3- PCE Full Bore
- For air, water, Hot/Cold corrosive fluid in harsh environments.
- Thread: AS1722.1
- Max Working Temperature: 180°C
- Cold Working Pressure: 6895kPa
- Body: CF8M
- Ball: 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat:Te?on (PTFE)
- Stem: 316 Stainless Steel
- Lever: 316 Stainless Steel with Locking Device
About Ball Valves:
- A ball valve is a valve with a spherical ball with an orifice straight through mounted between teflon seats in either a screwed or flanged body in various materials.
- When the orifice is in line with both ends of the valve flow will occur.
- When the valve is closed the orifice is perpendicular to the ends of the valve.
- The lever/handle will be in line with the orifice position, an indication of the valve position.