Austlift blue screw pin bow shackles are most commonly used for lifting applications, providing connections to chain, wire rope and other rated fittings within the marine, agricultural, mining and engineering industries.
- Conforms to AS2741 manufactured from Grade S material in bow configuration with screw pin hot dipped galvanised.
- Marked with working load limit in T, quality grade, batch numbered, nominal size in mm and supplier identification.
- Proof tested to 2 x working load limit, with a minimum break force of 6 x working load limit.
- Test certificates are available upon request. Also available in black color in all sizes upon request.
- Suitable for lifting applications.