3G Industrial Chain Blocks are designed for use on monorails, jib fixed installations and for maintenance use. They are to be used for vertical lifts only. If they are side loaded or used horizontally, jamming of the load chain and damage to the blocks may occur.
- Heavy duty, available in 500kg to 9 tonne capacity
- Colour Coded To International Lifting Standards
- Improved reinforced side covers,made from heavy duty steel to ensure full protection of the vital gears, shafts and bearings
- Load chain is Grade 80 Alloy Steel,black finish, heat treated, calibrated and marked according to Australian Standard AS1418.2
- All 3G Industrial Chain Block gears are fitted with industrial roller bearings
- Strong and engineer designed ratchet gears ensure maximum performance and security
- Machined and heat treated gears, offering better durability and longer life cycle
- Superior Weston type friction braking system that works with load pressure, incorporating twin high strength synchronised pawls for additional safety, ensuring no free wheeling and a longer life
- Top and bottom hooks fitted with cast latches and ball bearings (allows rotation under load)
- Every 3G Industrial Chain Block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and supplied with a test certificate, relating to its stamped identification side plate.
- ID plates and rivets are supplied in stainless steel in order to avoid dangerous sparking, making them ideal for underground mining
A comprehensive range of spare parts is available, and Prime Supplies can provide full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA specifications.