- Screw collar pin formation.
- Supplied in a galvanized finish with yellow painted pin
- Suitable for lifting purposes.
- Used in agricultural, lifting, general industrial
- Ideal for applications involving lifting, moving, securing loads
KITO PWB confirms that the proposed combination of trailer safety chain as per AS 4177.4 and quality Grade ‘S’ rated 0.5 tonnes, 0.75 tonnes and 1.0 tonnes (WLL) shackles as per AS 2741 are satisfactory to use as a connection point between trailer safety chain and the tow bar of a towing vehicle.
- 6mm Grade S Dee and Bow 0.5t (or above) shackles are suitable for trailers up to 1600kg aggregate trailer mass. PWB Part No. 48058 & 48071 (Prime Codes 100008495 & 100008508)
- 8mm Grade S Dee and Bow 0.75t (or above) shackles are suitable for trailers up to 2500kg aggregate trailer mass. PWB Part No. 48059 & 48072 (Prime Codes 100008496 & 100008509)
- 10mm Grade S Dee and Bow 1.0t (or above) shackles are suitable for trailers up to 3500kg aggregate trailer mass. PWB Part No. 48060 & 48073 (Prime Codes 100008497 & 100008510)