Scotch-Brite Clean and Strip Disc is an extra coarse grade, open-web disc engineered to effectively clean welds, remove rust and strip paint. The open construction and aggressive abrasive properties provide a smooth-running wheel that resists loading when removing soft coatings.
- Thin width gets into tight corners for complete cleaning, stripping, and surface prep
- Provides greater surface area than wire brushes
- Extra coarse grade silicon carbide provides aggressive cutting and leaves a finish than wire brushes
- Load and heat resistance offers prolonged operation and consistent finishing results throughout disc life
- Diameter: 150 mm
- Type: Rigid Clean & Strip
- Grit/Grade: Small Extra Coarse
- Speed Rating: 4000 rpm
- Arbour Hole Size: 12 mm
- Colour: Purple
- Suitable for cleaning rust, paint and other surface contaminants, while reducing damage to the underlying surface.
- Ideal for pre and post weld cleaning in metal fabrication.
- May be mounted on a straight die grinders or bench motor.