- Symmetrical 4 cutter geometry 4 x 90°: Perfect round holes for optimal anchor fitting.
- 4 Flute Geometry: The high volume 4 flute geometry ensures the optimum removal of dust and debris.
- Centering tip for easy spot drilling with pinpoint accuracy.
- Welded solid carbide tip on 5-8mm: Allows for wider flute entrance leading to increased speed.
- More carbide leads to a higher durability of the tip and higher lifetime.
- 4 breaker points pulverise material more efficiently and allow the bit to be up to 20% faster than the competition.
- Enhanced rebar guards for an improved resistance when hitting rebar.
- New variable flute design: Thin flute at the tip for maximum debris extraction higher speed and less friction.
- Thick flute at the base for the higher stability and reduced bit breakage. Up to 20% more holes per battery charge vs competition.