Sutton Tools Left-Hand jobber drills feature a left hand helix for screw machine applications where spindles rotate counter-clockwise. Suitable for general-purpose drilling and can also be used to drill out broken bolts in conjunction with Sutton Tools screw extractors.
- Ideal for use with screw extractors
- Heavy duty left hand spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter drilling length designed for rigidity
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- Made from HSS Co. The 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive & heat resistance, for increased strength at higher cutting temperatures
- Colour Tempered surface finish enables identification of cobalt tool material