– High flexibility
– High stock removal due to the aggressive coated abrasive
– Carrier material wears off uniformly and without residue on the workpiece surface, meaning that sharp abrasive grit is exposed at all times
– Due to the flat cast core construction, the face of the mounted flap wheels can be used to work very close to edges and in corners
Recommendations for use:
– Mounted flap wheels achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 15Ð20 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between stock removal, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.
– Flexible shafts, electric and air-powered straight grinders can be used as tool drives
– Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
– For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
– Safety is only guaranteed if:
– The clamping depth is at least 15 mm
– The specified maximum rotational speed for unsupported shank lengths is not exceeded