COMET Flowmeters provide fine adjustment control and flow measurement for shielding gases in MIG and TIG welding or other specialised low flow gas applications.
- Incorporates durable impact resistant polycarbonate outer and metering tubes, an inlet filter and a fail-safe shroud which will vent excessive pressure should it occur within the flowmeter assembly
- Initially designed for the medical application, COMET welding flowmeters have built-in safety, reliability and accuracy
- Not sensitive to back pressure
- Maximum working pressure 600 kPa, Calibrated for 200 kPa
- Fine Flow adjustment valve which also provides an “On-Off” Facility