- Legendary TEGERA ‘resting-fit’
- Must try dexterity and fingertip sensitivity
- Industry’s best quality, vertically-cut, full-grain goatskin
- Unique TIG index finger design
- Long ‘slim-fit’ 180° elasticated TIG cuff
- Unrivalled TEGERA robustness & durability
- Withstands contact heat up to 100°C.
The Tegera 126A welding gloves by Ejendals are specially designed for precision TIG welding. Formed out of top quality, vertically-cut full-grain goatskin, the gloves provide excellent touch and feel. These gloves are designed with Ejendals’ legendary resting fit for extra comfort and dexterity, while the long slim 180° elasticated cuff design provides a snug fit on your hand. Tegera126A’s are equipped with a unique index finger specifically designed for TIG welding, providing unmatched sensitivity and feel through the fingers. Reinforced seams and high-quality leather make this a durable option for protection from sparks, splatter and splash when welding or grinding.
This glove provides protection from contact heat up to 100° C and is suitable for many types of light work including (but not limited to): welding, grinding, metal fabrication and automotive.