The M12 FUEL 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver once again raises the bar for 12V performance with best in class driving speed, power, and size. By focusing on productivity, this Impact Driver gets the job done faster in application speed vs. our previous generation. This tool outputs over 146.8Nm of torque that allows the user to get more work done by completing a wide range of fastening. Measuring only 131mm in length allows for unmatched access in tight spaces. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,300 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with M12 REDLITHIUM-ION Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility by delivering 0-1,300 RPM in Mode 1, 0-2,400 RPM in Mode 2 and 0-3,300 RPM in Mode 3. Mode 4 is Self-Tapping Screw Mode which is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- Fast driving speed.
- More compact than M12CID-0.
- 4-Mode Drive Control.
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers 146.8Nm of fastening torque for faster driving speeds.
- REDLINK™ PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating.
- REDLITHIUM™-ION batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery.
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power.