MILWAUKEE Electric Tool introduces the next generation in cordless cutting with the M12 Cordless High Performance Jigsaw. With its innovative Hybrid Grip design, the M12 Jigsaw is the most compact, lightest weight professional cordless Jigsaw on the market. The saw’s cutting power and control delivers an incredible portable cutting solution for a wide range of trade applications. Powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM-ION battery system, the tool is ideal for trim carpenters, remodelers, cabinet/countertop installers, plumbers, electricians, and HVAC professionals for making quick cuts in wood, metal, wall tile, or plastics without the hassle of pulling out a cord. The Hybrid Grip handle design combines the best features from both top handle and barrel grip Jigsaws to provide superior cut control. The low center of gravity grip is ideal for precision during curved cutting applications. A ¾” stroke length and 0-2,800 SPM variable speed trigger deliver fast and accurate cuts in multiple materials. The Quik-Lok T-Shank blade clamp and tool free 450° bevel capability allow for quick and easy tool adjustments. An LED light highlights the cutting surface for improved visibility. The M12 Jigsaw is designed to minimise vibration by using a fully counterbalanced mechanism and positioning the limited tool weight directly over the cutting area. Backed by MILWAUKEE’s 5-year warranty the M12JS-0 comes equipped with (1) 10 TPI wood cutting blade, anti-splintering insert, and non-marring shoe.
- The MILWAUKEE® REDLITHIUM™-ION Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- Quick Changes – Quik-Lok™ T-Shank blade clamp and tool-free 45° bevel capability with positive lock at 90°.
- Smooth Cutting – Designed to minimize vibration by keeping the weight over the cutting area.
- LED Light and Fuel Gauge – Illuminates the cut line and displays remaining run-time.
- (1) M12™ High Performance Jigsaw (Tool only) [M12JS-0]
- (1) 10 TPI wood cutting blade
- (Not included) Battery and charger