Verti-Cor 81 Ni1 is a microalloyed, Rutile type flux cored wire suitable for the all positional welding (flat, horizontal-vertical, vertical-up and overhead etc) of medium to high strength steels.
- 720390 – 1.2mm – 15kg
- A higher Strength low alloy steel, Rutile type flux cored wired
- Formulated for use Argon 20-25X CO2 shielding gases
- Versatile, all positional capabilities
- Excellent operator appeal
- A normal 1% Nickel Steel deposit of the 550 MPA tensile class
- Typical applications include the under matching strength fillet welding of Bisalloy 60, 70 and 80 quenched and tempered steels