In gas welding, cutting and brazing, protection must be given against possible injurious radiation and at the same time the visible radiation should be reduced to a comfortable level. For such processes sufficient protection will usually be given by goggles fitted with the appropriate shade lens. Gas welding goggles should be used whenever gas welding, brazing or cutting. They also protect the eyes from splashes and flying particles.
- Soft pliable frame comfortable to wear.
- Goggles fit over prescription or safety spectacles.
- The Lift Front Goggle comes standard with Shade 5 glass filter lenses and polycarbonate chipping lenses.
- The one piece coverall Goggle comes standard with Shade 5 one piece polycarbonate lens.
- Non reflective matt interior finish.
- Replaceable lenses are available for the Lift Front Goggle.
- Vented to prevent fogging.