XDP1000 has been developed as an economical cutting fluid that can be used on a wide range of machines, for ferrous and nonferrous metals. A carefully formulated chemical package has been added to the mineral based oil to increase the life of the coolant in the sump. Extreme Pressure additives have been included to increase tool life in demanding machining operations and produce excellent surface finishes. When added to water, it forms a stable milky solution providing excellent emulsion. It has been tested in almost all hard waters and has proven exceptionally stable. It has excellent Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Reduced Foam Properties.
Recommended Mix Ratio:
Always add oil to water. Failure to do this may result in an unsatisfactory emulsion.
- 25:1 (4%) Production style bandsaws over blades length of 2.5m – on mild steels and stainless.
- 20:1 (5%) for Bandsaws, Coldsaws, Milling Machines and Lathes – on Mild machining steels and stainless.
- 15:1 (6.3%) for Bandsaws, Coldsaws, Milling Machines and Lathes – on harder machining steels.
- 10:1 (10%) for harsher applications such as Drilling, Tapping and Broaching.
- 35:1 (2.8%) For grinding applications. A leaner solution could be used, but the corrosion protection will be reduced.