Hand Tap – UNC – Intermediate
Sutton Tools Carbon Hand Taps are ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical.
- Straight Flutes suitable for through hole tapping up to 1-1/2 x diameter
- Intermediate lead: used after a taper lead tap and are suitable for through holes or blind holes where the thread does not need to go right to the bottom of the hole
- Square shank for use with a suitable tap wrench to drive the tap
- Made from tungsten chrome alloy
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics