Stainless Steel 316 Threaded Fittings
- AAP “150lb” stainless steel Fittings are made from grade 316 stainless steel. 150lb refers to the maximum working pressure/ temperature of 150psi saturated steam.
- Applications – Stainless Steel Fittings are most suitable for marine, pumping, commercial, domestic chemical, and irrigation applications
- AS 1722.2 – Pipe Threads of Whitworth Form (Fastening thread)
- ASTM A351 – Standard specification of Castings, Austenitic for pressure-containing parts
- ASTM A182 – Standard specification for forged or rolled alloy and stainless steel pipe flanges, forged Fittings, valves, and parts for high-temperature parts.
- ISO 4144 – Pipework – Stainless Steel Fittings Threaded in Accordance with ISO7 – 1
About Stainless Steel:
- Stainless steel can be defined as a steel alloy that has a minimum chromium level of 11% of its mass.
- Stainless steel Fittings are used when the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required.