Sutton Tools Silver Bullet Panel Drills are developed to drill holes for rivets in flat and curved panels used in sheet metal fabrication. The double ended design doubles the life of the drill bit.
Note: Ensure the chuck jaws are fully tightened.
- 135° self centering point minimises wandering when starting and ideal for thin materials
- Flute length designed for shallow hole drilling no deeper than 1.25mm x diameter
- Double ended design increases drill life. Ensure that the chuck jaws are fully tightened
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics