The 3M™ Versaflo™ TRM-307C Integrated Powered Air respirator system includes Headtop, air filter unit, P3 Filter, standard belt, pre-filter, breathing tube, battery pack, battery charger, tote bin and user instructions
3M™ Versaflo™ TR300+ PAPR Kit with 307C helmet (Flame Resistant Faceseal), TRM-307C. Ready to use powered air respiratory protection kit that utilises the Versaflo PAPR, TR-315A+ in combination with the Versaflo 307C high impact helmet.
- Ready-to-go Respirator Kit with Versaflo™ TR-315A+ in combination with Versaflo™ M-307C Helmet
- The Versaflo™ Powered Air turbo is a lighweight respiratory protection system that is suitable for environments with hazardous particles and some nuisance level gases and vapours
- The Versaflo Helmet M-307C is a lightweight air supplied helmet w/Flame resistant Faceseal that provides respiratory, eye, face and head protection when suitably connected to an AS/NZS1716 compliant air supply system.
- Provides integrated protection from specific respiratory, eye and face hazards with optional hearing protection
- Excellent airflow distribution for improved comfort, lower noise and reduced fogging
- Suitable applications are: Construction, Grinding, Foundries, Heavy Industry, Metal Fabrication, Recycling, Processing plants
- Refeshing flow of filtered air delivered to the wearer, reducing the additional breathing effort especially important during periods of strenuous work
- A deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Balanced, lightweight headtop with fully adjustable head suspension for optimal fit and weight distribution
- Comes with stackable Tote bin for PAPR storage