A complete set of 10 stubby geared ratchet spanners – the ideal compact solution for any trade professional. With a handy, organised wallet and the unique and a compact spanner design (40% more compact than a standard ratchet combination spanner), this set will save you serious space and weight in your toolbox.
Product features and benefits:
• compact size: saving space and weight in your toolbox
• ANTISLIP™ fastening system: a locking groove on the open end to prevent slippage and protect your knuckles from injury
• TORQUEPLUS™ fastening system: allows greater torque and makes tightening easier, while reducing the risk of fastener rounding
• chrome vanadium construction: made from the highest quality alloys for long-term durability
• complete set with 10 sizes: the right size for any job, every time
• Sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
• ring head: ratchet mechanism with 5° increments, with 15° angle
• open end: oriented at 15°
• materials: chrome vanadium
The 467 Pro Series is a premium range for tradies who need maximum durability and control.
The patented ANTISLIP™ design and TORQUEPLUS™ fastening system make tightening a breeze and limit potential damage to fasteners. The unique, ergonomic design ensures maximum user safety and provides greater torque, durability and comfort, while reducing strain on your joints.
• automotive, engineering and maintenance applications
• removal of extra long fasteners
• removal of stubborn, fragile and damaged fasteners